Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Travel Pillow You Won't Want To Leave Home Without

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



I ordered this this neck pillow and received a shipping confirmation email by the end of the day! The pillow arrived in a box full of other items I ordered! I was pretty excited about getting this pillow because my twelve year old son has a reallyl hard time when we go on rides with his neck cramping! He has been asking me to get him one for a while but couldnt find one that I thought would be good for him.

This pillow was the perfect size! It fit around his neck just the way it should to take strain off while riding! When my son first tried it out he told me Mom this is so nice you better give this a 10 star review I had to break it to him we can only go as high as 5 stars! He not only uses this when we travel but he uses it all around the house and at night as well.The price they are asking for this is very fair for the quality of the pillow and I would highly recommend.  Want more information or to purchase one for yourself? Go HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment