Wednesday, April 29, 2015

PIXNOR P2016 Portable 7-in-1 Facial and Body Ultra Brush

Shipping Confirmation was sent to my email with in a few hours of ordering this item. Two days later my Facial Massager  was delivered by UPS. It had everything described in the listing which was:

1*PIXNOR Facial&Body Brush(Rosy) 
1*Crude Polish Accessory 
1*Latex Soft Sponge 
1*Make-up Sponge 
1*Rolling Massager 
1*Short Soft Brush 
1*Long Ultra-fine Brush 
1*Pumice Applicator 

The massager does take 2 AA batteries so make sure you have them on hand before your product arrives. The batteries go in on the under side of the device. The changeable heads all go on easily and come off easily. To clean make sure you do not run the actual machine under water! Just wipe with a damp cloth and take the heads off to clean. 

The power behind this one is good and I absolutely prefer this method over derma rolling or other abrasive face treatments. I have been able to try a couple of these and I would say for the price that this one is offered it's great quality and I would give it 5 Stars. If you are interested in this product you can click HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment