Friday, April 24, 2015

Wireless Speaker, Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker

I received a shipping confirmation with in a few short hours of ordering this Speaker. 2 days larer this arrived via UPS! When it arrived it actually came in its own little carrying case! I absolutely loved the design of this Bluetooth Speaker. Its pretty much the coolest one I have had the pleasure of trying so far design wise.

The sound quality was great! It was very clear and any volume level and had a nice amount of Bass! It was very easy to use and all the control buttons worked without issues. I think the price is excellent for this because Department Stores are offering less quality speakers for about three times this price.  I would have no issues recommending this speaker to anyone and I-Venstar has p[roven to me they are a company that can be trusted so I will be back again. If you are interested in this product all you need to do is click HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment