Saturday, May 9, 2015

Can't Trust Him? Check out this male chastity device from UTIMI!!!!!!!!!



Well my husband thought I was joking when I brought this out but he didn't understand that when you have been a naughty husband that some privileges can get  taken away! I decided that he would only have to wear this certain times a day and to certain places just because I am a rather nice wife and don't want him to be too miserable but I definitely do want him to learn from his mistakes. So on this thing must go!!!! 

If your looking for a male Chastity Device this is the perfect beginner device. It's very soft so it does allow a little more mobility than others do allow. There are SEVERAL different sized rings so if your or your Boo Bears Member is small, medium, large, extra large, or whoaaaaaaa Mama you shouldn't have problems fitting it in there. 

This device also does come included with the pad lock that you see here so there is no need to go buy one unless you want something a little stronger cuz you have a sneaky little Johnson that can't be trusted unless it is heavily secured. The device is easy to keep clean, easy to assemble and it is durable!!!!! 

Buy this as a gift, pick one up for the hubs, or get one just because you just can't really trust a penis! If I had a penis I am sure I would need to own one of these as well but since I don't personally have one I will make sure that my wonderful loving husband keeps his just where it should be at ALL TIMES!

This product can be ordered HERE.








** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment