Friday, May 1, 2015

Tote Bag, Lime Green By Bags for Less

I received this bag sent directly from the company  for review and inspection purposes. Once the company sent confirmation that they shipped out my package it arrived with in a week delivered by UPS. The Tote Bag is a basic tote. it is Lime Green not as vibrant Lime Green as the photo included in the description but still a pretty Lime Green. 

This Tote can be used for a ton of different things. Work Out, Beach, Crafts, Purse, or even as a reusable Grocery Bag. The material is thick and strong! I was able to put a ton of cans and boxes in the bag and still feel comfortable knowing that it would not rip on me ! 




The straps are sewed on well and comfortable to throw over your shoulder. Overall I think the bag was nice, well made, and durable. I would have no problems returning to Bags For Less as a customer in the future.

You can purchase this bag
HERE.





** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment