Monday, May 4, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Peptide Complex Moisturizer



The Retseliney Peptide Complex Moisturizer comes in a bottle that contains two full oz of the cream. The cream is from what I can tell fragrant free it has a medium thickness to it. Not too thin but not too thick just right to give your skin a good amount of hydration without becoming greasy and oily. This Moisturizer absorbs fast and is easy to apply.

 Just wash your face put a few pumps of the mosturizer in your hands and rub with your fingertips on your face and neck. If you are using the serum then you want to use this product after the Retseliney Peptide complex Serum.This product contains ingredients that are amazing for your face like Shea Butter, Green Tea, Vitamin B5, and Hyaluronic  Acid.

 For me it hasn't taken very long to see a difference in my skin using the Retseliney Skin Care Line.My face has become brighter looking and more firm. I don't have a problem with wrinkles but this is a good way to help keep it so I don't have any issues with them in the future. A great preventive measure so to say. 

I have had amazing results since I first started using their products and have loved every one of them.  I highly recommend this company and  their products.
 If you are interested in this product all you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment