Sunday, January 25, 2015

About Just A Little Wonder Wall

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting. First let me tell you a little about me.. I am a STAHM. I have 4 children aged 16,12,10, and 4. I am married to an awesome guy who drives me insane. We fight from the time we get up to the time we go to bed. Not serious arguments but we are both hard headed and always have to be right which makes for some seriously good debates. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. Our family has had them for years and they are just like a member of the family.
     
 This blog is going to have a hodge podge of things in it! Why?  I am just  that kind of person. If I stick to one thing I get bored. So look for rants, recipes, reviews,giveaways, DIY projects, and maybe even some sexy stuff .. Just a whole lot of EVERYTHING! This is the first time I have done any sort of blogging at all but excited about giving it a try. I am 100 percent positive grammar and such will not be on point at all times. I am a busy mom and tend to over look things at times. If you are a grammar Nazi this is probably not the place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment