Monday, January 26, 2015

REVIEW Car Radar Detector with 360 Degree Protection (New & Modified) © enKo products (Electronics)

I received this Car Radar Detector very promptly .. I was super impressed with how fast it was delivered.. I have never owned a car radar before and was a little scared about installing it because I am not very good at putting things together.. I had this ready for use with in five minutes.. GO ME! Its really light weight and not really big like some detectors can get so your view is still nice and clear..Everything was very clear and easy to read... I don't do much freeway driving but I drive a lot around town... I was really impressed about the two different modes for highway and city and how easy it is was to switch back and forth... With the 360 laser detection it literally picked up every police car and did a great job at picking up radar at a good ways away which was nice that it doesn't wait until you are right up on the police vehicles. I don't foresee any problems with this radar but knowing that it has a 1 year warranty in case something goes wrong is very comforting. I was given the opportunity to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. I did not promise in any way that my review would be a positive review and any any opinions stated here are my own...



http://www.amazon.com/Detector-Protection-Modified-enKo-products/dp/B00LAFW336/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment