Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: Mammoth Allie® Ultrasonic Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser 135mL

I absolutely LOVE this. I have bought many diffusers before because I am a huge fan of essential oils and making my house smell good.This one is so simple to use, you just add water and a couple drops of your favorite oil plug it in and your house smells so yummy.
It came really fast and in a nice box and everything was there. Looked exactly like on the picture. Worked well! I noticed that the packaging was made with recycling products which is great and one of the things I look for when I buy items.This also came with a one year warranty so I know that this will last a long time. I received this product at a discounted price to provide an honest review. I did not promise a good review but an honest review. All opinions stated here are my own,

Essential oil is NOT included... If you would like to try this out you may purchase your own here 
http://www.amazon.com/Mammoth-Ultrasonic-Essential-Aromatherapy-Replacement/dp/B00S1LU67C/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment