Tuesday, May 5, 2015

100% Organic Pure Rosehip Oil by Aviano Botanicals



I love trying new beauty items but really didn't realize when I ordered this Rosehip Oil just how much I was going to like this product. My son has really bad eczema and we have been using coconut oil on it which has seemed to really help a lot but we ended up running out of coconut oil and he was having some issues so I decided to try a little bit of the Rosehip Oil on his skin to see how it would work. Within probably an hour and a half of applying this oil to his skin it has already started to clear up. 

This Rosehip Oil is top quality stuff. You receive a bottle 4 full ounces in it and an easy to dispense pump. The Oil is 100% Organic. There is SEVERAL uses for this oil like diminish the look of scars, anti aging, brittle nails, dandruff or dry scalp,acne, brittle nails, and so many more. I have no complaints at all with the product or the company. I received an email confirmation that my item had shipped quickly after ordering and with in a few short days this bottle of Organ Rosehip Oil was delivered.

Interested in this product? Click
HERE.





** This product was received free for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment