Saturday, May 2, 2015

LingsFire® Universal Flexible Long Arms Cell Phone Holder

This Device is so cool! At first it took me a minute to figure just how it went but my husband came and showed me and it was working with in like ten seconds. This device is perfect if you want to talk while your cooking, doing your make up , or even install in your car for a hands free device. You can also take videos and photos with it which is nice. 

I tried this with several phones and it fit them all!  I like that it is flexible just moves where ever you need it to move. Front. back, sideways, straight up and down. 

There is a nice extension to the Long Arms Cell Phone Holder and you definitely can not beat the price.  Mine was for review and inspection purposes and came in the color blue which I don't see that being offered right now but I really do like the pink green, and black colors as well. 

My opinion of this product went from UGH I have no idea how to work this to this thing is flipping AWESOME in about thirty seconds. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It's durable. looks cool, and really works. 

No issues with shipping and delivery and just a great experience with LingsFire. This is my second item I have inspected through LingsFire and I am very impressed with their great customer service. low prices, and quality items. If you would like more information on this product you can click HERE.








** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment