Tuesday, May 12, 2015

For A Good Time Call Bombex



Around my neck of the woods I am called the Sex Toy Queen! I literally have a walk in closet full of nothing but different sex toys so I know what a good toy should feel and look like and exactly how they should work! 

This Bombex Fantasy Impress Rotating Rabbit Vibrator with Floating Beads not only looks bad a** but it has to be on the top 5 Vibrator list I have ever tried!  When I came to check this listing out and seen the price on this I nearly died of a heart attack! For something this quality in the Adult Store in my town it is well over triple the price that it is being offered here for.

To get this bad boy to work you are going to need 4 AA batteries! All you do to insert the batteries is twist the bottom off then insert them and then twist back on! Simple as that. This toy is completely waterproof so you can take it in the shower, bath, swimming, or where ever your little heart desires to take it. 

This baby is pretty wide so there should be ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that this Vibrator does not fill you up and satisfy your needs.  Oh don't get me started on the flickering bunny ears for clitoral stimulation! Seriously my husband NEVER gets jealous over sex toys and he knew he had met his match with this one. 

This Vibrator provides every kind of stimulation that you need it even rotates for G Spot Stimulation! With that and the the bunny going against the clitoris well it really is no wonder my hubby has hard feelings against my new best friend. I am a Pink fan so I absolutely loved the look and color of this vibrator. It was also easy to clean! You can clean it with toy spray or just soap and hot water after each use! Oh and the best part it is so easy to operate all you have to do is click the buttons which means if you want a different vibration you really don't need to ruin the mood to stop, take it out, and then change it. Just hit the buttons while it is in use and your good to go! 

With everything that I have explained here plus amazing customer service, and fast shipping and delivery! I think this product deserves a 5/5 Star Rating! Would I buy this again OH YEA!!!!!!!

Want one of these for yourself? Click HERE 









** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment