Friday, May 1, 2015

Bags For Less Duffel Bag for Gym



For under 15 dollars this bag is perfect.  It is big enough to hold whatever you need to take to the gym with you or just to use as a bag to pack to get away for the weekend with .  There is a large compartment that zips open and shut on the top of the bag. I have had no issues with the zipper snagging at all. 

There is a small pocket in the front of the bag that you could throw your wallet,keys, or ipod there and also two mesh pockets for your water bottle. There is an adjustable shoulder strap and also carry on handles!

 I had no problems with this bag hurting my shoulder at all. Overall I thought this bag was a great little bag and no way you can beat the price on it. If you want more information on this product all you need to do is click HERE.





** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment