Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Paraffin Wax Works Green Tea Foot Treatment



I really was not expecting these to be all that great but I have to say once I tried these on it reminded me of a time at a really expensive Spa. These came with awesome easy to read instructions. I had these ready and on with in about 7 minutes after opening the package. I just flattented them out and stuck them in the microwave for a couple minutes, cut the tops off, and inserted my feet! That feeling when you first put these on and its all warm! OH MY GOODNESS! AMAZING!

 I left these on my  feet for about 10 minutes and took  them off and my feet were so refreshed, and soft, not to mention they smelled really good too! This Parrifin Wax with Green Tea Foot Treatments smells AWESOME seriously so good!  

These are reusable as well and you can get about 4 to 5 good uses out of them! What a wonderful product. I couldn't even think of anything negative to say if I tried! Amazing customer service, fast shipping and delivery, product is very high quality and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little foot loving and relaxation. 








Need more information? Click HERE.

** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment