Friday, May 1, 2015

Bags For Less Designer Plaid Backpack

This product was sent to me directly from the company for review and inspection purposes. After receiving shipping confirmation from the company my items arrived with in a few days. This is a basic backpack with plaid design. I thought the plaid really brought out the backpack and made it to where it could easily be Unisex. 

There is a main large compartment for your books and bigger items and then a front smaller pocket for smaller items. Both areas open by zipper. Zippers were sewn on well and had no problems opening or closing the backpack. The backpack straps are adjustable. Straps are also padded and comfortable to wear around with a full backpack. I think for the price this backpack is being offered at it is a steal and worthy of the 5 out of 5 Stars.

You can find this item HERE.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review/

No comments:

Post a Comment