Thursday, May 7, 2015

Paraffin Wax Works Green Tea Hand Treatment



Looking for a product to keep your hands looking great without having to spend a ton of money? This product is literally one of the best Hand Treatments I have ever tried and at the price it is being offered at that is just crazy.  All You do is lay these out flat, microwave them for a couple minutes, and then put them on your hands for about ten minutes. 

There is well written, very easy to understand instructions right on the package. These Gloves left my hands so soft I didn't even really need to use any lotion for days. You can get about 4 uses out of this product so it is very cost effective and talk about smells AMAZING this product smells so so good!  I was also able to try the Foot Treatment from this company and both products were amazing quality.

Shipping and delivery was fast and on time. Customer Service was awesome, they offered to answer any questions that I may have and were very polite and respectful. I can't think of any cons at this time about the product. I have small hands and these fit with lots of room so I can't see where anyone would have any size issues. Great product and I highly recommend!!!!!!!!



Interested in this product? Click HERE to find out more information.


** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment