Saturday, May 23, 2015

Review: Herbal Energy Tea By Total Tea

Looking for a yummy energy booster? This tea by Total Tea is not only  delicious to drink but it gives a really natural feeling energy boost as well! This tea 100% Natural and also Gluten Free. Since starting this tea I have not had one energy drink which I am very thankful about because I have been trying to cut back for a while now. This tea tastes AMAZING I have made it  both hot and cold and loved them both ways! The taste is smooth and refreshing! Total Tea is packed full of anti oxidants that will help boost your immune system as well!

 I also would like to say that shipping and delivery was so fast with this company I could hardly believe it! I ordered one day and with in 48 hours this tea was delivered to my house! If your looking for a good natural energy booster this is the tea! I have drank it daily since it arrived and loving every sip of it! If your interested in buying this product or just would like more information all you need to do is click HERE to head on over to Amazon.








** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment