Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Etekcity Etekfit Digital Bathroom Bluetooth Body Fat Weight Scale



I have to say that in the last few months I have been able to test out quite a few really awesome bathroom scales. I love the sleek design of this scale its slim and light weight which makes it easy to store or look nice in any room.  

The scale is very easy to read and as far as accuracy goes I have had no issues with it what so ever. I have weighed several items on all the scales just to see where they stood for accuracy and they were all at the same weight so that made me very happy.

The Etekfit Scale measures:
Body Weight 
Body Fat Rate
Body Water Percentage
Bone Mass
Muscle Mass 
BMI
BMR
Visceral Fat

So you will never need another scale again.  You are able to quickly sync this device with IOS and Android. The screen and numbers and letters are big enough for you to clearly read without any issues. Price is great, shipping and delivery was fast and on time, scale is accurate, I love the design, and how easy it is to just wipe down and stay clean. Great product worth purchasing for sure.

Need more information? Click HERE.








** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment