Saturday, May 16, 2015

Libian Jr Plus Size Textured Scuba Knit Flared Skirt with Belt

This dress not only fit myself but also my daughter who you will see in the pictures here. The dress is really cute and is age appropriate for just about anyone! My daughter is in her late teens and I feel like this dress would be great for her to wear anywhere from school,work, or even out with friends. I also tried the dress on and it looked nice on me as well! 

Me and my daughter are both pretty short under 5 ft short so we had to do a little magic to get it the right length but on an average height woman this would hit just above the knees. This dress is also pretty figure flattering which I was NOT EXPECTING!

 The Material is nice and thick so its going to last a long time but also flowing, breezy, and COMFYYY! We were sent this item in the orange but I really don't think it would hurt to have one in every color. Price is fabulous for the quality of this item and would definitely recommend.




You can buy this product HERE.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes either at NO or VERY LOW cost No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment