Saturday, May 2, 2015

OZ Naturals - The BEST Body Butter

I have been fortunate enough to try several products from Oz Naturals. Their products are amazing quality. Every single one I have tried has the quality of higher end beauty products but with out the high end price. 

This Body Butter from OZ Naturals happens to be my favorite product that I have tried from them so far. it is so hard to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes and does not leave a greasy sticky residue that makes you want to wash it off right away. 

The tube of Body Butter you get when you order this contains 8 oz of Sweet Almond and Macadamia Nut Body Butter. It contains things like Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, and Kukui Nut Oil. All of those things are known to be great for skin. The Body Butter is creamy and there is no smell really to it at all. 

This butter absorbs right into your skin and leaves it soft and hydrated pretty much instantly. I love the way my skin  feels after using this brand. I have also used this on my children and had no issues with their skin breaking out at all. 

This product is a definite 5 out of 5 stars for me and I would highly recommend. If your interested in making a purchase or just want some more information all you need to do is click HERE.







** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment