Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SOLARAY PRO ZX-1 Professional Series Flashlight Kit



What a seriously cool flashlight! If you are in the market for a new heavy duty flash light! I would definitely recommend trying this one out. This SolarRay Pro ZX-1 is not only heavy duty and built to last but also portable enough to take anyplace with you. You can keep one in your trunk, glove compartment, traveling, camping, hiking, or even in your purse. 

This flashlight comes with everything you need to charge it and keep it charged! I personally wanted to keep this flashlight because it is just perfect for any occasion but my husband wasn't even hearing that and literally STOLE it from me to take to work with him. The flashlight is so bright! It will definitely light right up at night and allow you to be able to see anything you need to see.  If you are interested in this product all you need to do is click HERE.











** This product was received free for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment