Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bed Bug Killer By Eco Defense




Alright so I know its weird to get excited over bug killer but this girl right here was so excited to try this Bed Bug Killer out because I get so FREAKED out when I have to stay at motels. I mean you really just NEVER know what in the world is on the beds and this makes me feel a little safer. Not only is this safe for children but also pets. You really can't get better than that when looking for a bug "deceaser"  

This bottle comes with an easy to spray nozzle and well written directions right on the bottle. There is no harsh smells and you can use it not only on your beds but furniture. If your like me and love antique stores or garage sales. This is perfect.Kills right on contact. I have had no issues with this product and love that anyplace I go I can take this with me. Need more information? Click HERE.

** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment