Monday, May 4, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Peptide Face & Neck Firming Cream



I have no idea what it is about Retseliney products that I love so much but out of thousands of skin care products that I have either bought or reviewed. I have to say that their Skin Care products or on my Top 10 quickly approaching Top 5. I recently just received this item so it isn't like I have been using it for weeks and weeks but I can tell you the first thing I thought when I first rubbed this in to my face was Ahhhh this feels AMAZING. 

It's creamy, absorbs well, doesn't leave any icky residue and leaves your face feeling REFRESHED! That is my favorite part! I love to put on a lotion or moisturizer and get that refreshing I can finish this day just fine feeling. This bottle comes with a pump for easy dispensing and so you just take a little rub on your face and neck and BAM good to go! 

I noticed a difference right away in the firmness of my face and neck and also the softness. I don't get that with a lot of other beauty products that I have tried  This bottle contains two full oz so it will last a while. I am using this with the rest of the Retseliney Organic Peptide Skin Care Line and could not be more pleased. I will be reviewing the rest of the line as well! If your interested in this face and neck firming cream just click HERE 

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment