Monday, May 4, 2015

Slumber Fit



I usually do not write reviews on supplements just a few short days of trying a product out but seeing as though I have seen a HUGE difference in just two days of use with my husbands sleeping habits I figured I would right my review right away. So first of all your going to be getting a bottle with 60 capsules in it. The serving size is only 1 capsule so this bottle will last a long while. The capsules are relatively small.easy to swallow, odorless and tasteless. My husband has experienced no negative side effects such as upset stomach, grogginess, or shakiness.

Within an hour and a half he has calmed right down and able to fall asleep! Now my husband has severe insomnia so it may not take as long for these to work on you. Once my husband fell asleep he stayed asleep all night long. No tossing and turning and no getting up to use the bathroom a million times. He also has to get up and go to work really early in the morning and he had to issues what so ever. He said he felt revived and like he got a great night sleep.  

So we actually tried another brand about 2 months ago that was three times the price as this one and my husband really liked it. I asked him how he would  compare this one to the more expensive brand and he told me that they are right on the same level. So the price is really good compared to some other brands.  I would say if your having some sleep problems to give Slumber Fit a try! To order or find out more click HERE.


** This product was received free for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment