Friday, May 1, 2015

Large Sling Backpack Sports Bag

This Sling Backpack was sent directly from the company to me for review and inspection purposes. The bag looks nice and is very functional. The sling makes this backpack easy to carry and also comfortable. This bag is large enough to wear it can neatly hold your school books or if you want to use it for traveling. a couple outfits and toiletries.

 The zippers opened and shut easily and were sewn on tightly.My youngest son declared that this will be his backpack because he likes the sling and his friends have similar backpacks. 

The price is fair for the quality of the backpack and I would have no problems recommending to anyone or returning to this company in the future. If your interested in this item click HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment