Thursday, May 7, 2015

Homep Tall Kitchen Trash Bags 13 Gallon, 120 Counts

This item was received for review and inspection purposes. With in just a couple hours shipping confirmation was sent to my email and in less than 48 hours later the Homep Tall Kitchen Trash Bags were delivered. I am really particular with my trash bags so I wasn't too sure what my opinion would be of the product but after testing them out with different things like garbage, clothes, papers, and even water.  

These bags held up great under pressure. I had no leaks what so ever in them no matter what I filled them with.  They are easy to separate and open which is always good. These are 13 gallon bags but if your Trash Can is a little smaller you can make them work.  Great for home,office, or put them in the trunk of your car so you always have something to clean your garbage out with. 

No complaints here! They did everything that a good trash bag should do and 120 bags will last a while which is nice. If you would like more information on this product all you need to do is click HERE.






** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment