Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Intsun® High Quality Super mute waterproof K40 Game Keyboard Laptop

I received this product for review and inspection purposes. This keyboard was delivered via UPS 2 days after ordering. this keyboard was able to hook up to my laptop and also my desktop. I am using it as I type this review on my desktop and plan on keeping it here. The keyboard works well! It is super quiet when your typing and doesn't have the annoying clickety clack sound that I have experienced with other keyboards. This actually is a full size keyboard not a mini laptop keyboard which I really liked. 

 I had no issues connecting this to either laptop or desk top and as a matter of fact it installed in less than 45 seconds for me. The keyboard is basically like any other keyboard out there. I don't see too much difference between this keyboard and regular non gaming keyboards except this one is a tad faster. 

I think my favorite addition to this keyboard is that it is water proof and splash proof and actually has large drainage holes. Really great idea. I love this keyboard and have had zero issues with it what so ever and actually will be keeping this one on my desk top and not the one I had before. You can find out more information about this product HERE.





** This product was received free for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment