Saturday, May 2, 2015

Entertainmount

This thing is pretty nifty! I wasn't expecting that I would like it as much as I did but with 4 kids this Entertainmount is a BLESSING! My kids love to watch Youtube videos! 

My 5 year daughter can listen to ihascupquake, stampy long nose, and TDM all day long! So when we are taking a long trip this is great to keep her and the other kids entertained in the backseat.

Installation was pretty easy! I even was able to install it myself and uninstalling is a breeze too. I just had them stick their phone in it. I think it would work for tablets too as longs as they were 7 inches and under. 

Its a great little device and I think everyone needs to own one. Cuts down on the Are we there yet's by at least a few hundred. Nice price, Great Quality, and would highly recommend. If your interested in this product you can find out more information HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment