Friday, May 8, 2015

Super Z ® 125 Count Plastic Jello Shot Cups with Lids

 What a better way to start a Friday Night then with a few Jello shots! I have been looking all over for some of the Plastic Jello Shot Cups and couldn't find any worth buying. With this set you get 125 Jello Shot Cups and the price is AWESOME! Seriously if your having a party or just want to make up a bunch of yummy jello shots to have on hand these are the ones to buy.

 I decided to make a couple different kinds of jello shots and even some virgin ones for the kiddos. There are so many delicious recipes out there. My favorite happens to be with Sour Watermelon Vodka so I did make up a bunch of those DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I had no problems with leaking. The lids snapped on tightly and stayed on! The jello slid out easily once they were ready. I honestly don't think I could have found a better deal on these bad boys any place else.








You can buy this product HERE.

** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment