Thursday, May 7, 2015

Adult Cowboy Costume Hat W/ FREE Cotton Paisley Bandana


Oh wow! I had so much fun with this Costume Hat and Bandana wore it around my house for a little while pretending I was a cow girl and then my little daughter decided it fit her much better so she wore it. 

Honestly the hat fit both of us perfectly. It is very realistic looking and could not be any cuter. I really like the tie string on it so it doesn't blow off while outside.

Perfect for any Cowboy/girl Costume or to just wear around and have some fun. Either way this set did not disappoint and I would have no problems recommending returning to this company in the future.


You can purchase this product HERE.


** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment