Saturday, May 9, 2015

Utimi Men Male Penis Vacuum Pump

My husband often wonders sometimes about the different items I review! When this arrived in the mail and I explained to him that this was a Review Item so I needed to have someone to test it out and I  am sort of Penisless without him he took it a lot better than I thought he would. He knows I review many adult items but most of them are for myself so I may or may not have seen a little glimpse of excitement when he found out this was an item he could actually help review.

So we actually did this as a couple just because I thought it would be fun and its always great to try and keep things spicy when your in a relationship for so long. Kind of weird to say but this wasn't the first time that I have used a penis pump. I bought my ex husband one as well but this was my  husbands first time using one. He really wasn't sure if he would even like it but he at least agreed to try it.

So the first thing I noticed when I opened the package is that This one was much stronger and had a lot more room then the one that my ex husband owned.. I mean the one we had purchased before there was no room for expansion what so ever and very cheaply made. We ended up paying about three times for that one as this one is listed for so it is a really great deal.

We had no problems putting this together either. It was completely assembled with in just a few minutes. There are three different sized attachments so it doesn't matter if your small. medium, or large this will fit just fine. The next step is just inserting your penis into the cup erect or soft will work. I did use a bit of lube on my hubby's penis just because it seemed like the nice thing to do and it slid through effortlessly. Once your or your honey's penis is inside there grab the handle and start pumping. SLOWLY!!! Oh Lord make sure its slowly because I can see where this could not be a very pleasant experience for someone if they over pumped because when I say this thing works I am talking with in a few pumps it was doubled in size!  

Okay after you get the penis to the size you want there is a release valve similar to the release valve on a blood pressure cup so you will be able to slip or slip your boo boo's member right on out with out hurting or being hurt. My husband loved loved loved this! Meh I don't see the big deal with a BIG OLD WEE WEE but you know some women love it and men love to make women happy! I was happy that my hubby liked it and I had a great time trying it out on him. It ended up leading to more good times and so who can complain about that! There for 5 out of 5 Stars from this girl.


You can purchase this product pretty inexpensively
HERE





** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment