Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover



I have been able to try quite a few of these Electronic Callus Removers being an active Blogger and a Top Amazon Reviewer but I have to say this was is Superior to most others I have tried in this price range. 

First of you DO NOT need batteries because it charges by plug in! YAY! I can't stand constantly replacing batteries so when a product that doesn't involve camping or survival offers a version with a wall plug in charger I am all over it. This device is made well and its easy to use. 

There is also really well written instructions enclosed in the box for any questions you may have. The only answer that I couldn't find was if I was able to buy any replacements files for the device at. I thought it was really great that this machine just glides over your feet without sticking what so ever and smooths out rough spots with in seconds. I actually just received this Pedicure machine last night and decided to give it a try 

I was so happy I did because as of right now this is my new favorite pedicure machine. Amazing price, easy to use. works great, durable, and doesn't take batteries. I couldn't be happier if your in the market for one of these bad boys you should really think about trying this one out. Interested in this product? Click HERE





 ** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment