Friday, May 1, 2015

DigiHero FitBit Flex Replacement Wristbands

This is actually the first company I have seen that offers different decorative wrist bands. The wristbands are great quality They are the same size as my actual FitBit Bands and the exact same size. The price they are offering these at is AWESOME!!!!!!! I have several of them and use them daily. I can match with my outfit that I am wearing that day.

They are comfortable around your wrist. I actually have noticed NO DIFFERENCE at all between these and the one that came with my FitBit except these are way cuter and way cheaper. I had no problems fitting the FitBit Chip in there and it staying in there. 

My favorite is the Zebra Print!  I would like to get the Skulls as well eventually for my husband because I think he would really like them.  Overall I am very satisfied with the wristbands and think they are totally awesome and would definitely recommend getting a few even if you get them just for back up bands. 

Want to check out what other designs are available or make a purchase all you need to do is click HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment