Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Male Masturbator Sex Toy from Pink B.O.B



So it's probably no secret that I do NOT have a penis but my husband does! We tried this product out last night. We are no where even close to being new users to any type of sex toy so we do know what we want and what to expect out of a good Male Masturbator toy! This item does look exactly how it is shown in the picture here. We did have a bit of difficulty actually fitting his penis into the sleeve even with a ton of lube it was still difficult to get it in there! After me coaxing and coaxing my hubby's penis in there we finally got it to work! 

Once in there the suction was tight and no issues with his penis popping out every couple seconds! I asked him if he thought it was very realistic feeling and his honest words to me were well it isn't a woman but if there isn't a woman around say in a prison situation this will work! He did like the different textures at the end of the cup! He said that felt different and that actually isn't something you see in most male masterbator toys! 

I wouldn't recommend actually ejaculating in this cup because it does take a bit of maneuvering around to clean but if you use it for foreplay or even to just get the job started and finish somewhere else this works fine. Overall I think its great quality for the price so I will still say for a rating it deserves 4/5 Stars.

You can find more information about this product HERE.


** This product was received either at no or low cost for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment