Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kitchen Scale with Removable Glass Weighing Platform

I really love this Digital Kitchen Scale out of all the ones that I have tried so far this one is my absolute favorite. I love the sleek design and how it doesn't take up much space on your kitchen counters and even looks nice while sitting on your counter. The platform is actually removable for easy cleaning all you need to do is unscrew and then screw back on. 

The Touch Kitchen Scale measures weight in various units includes oz, g, ml,and cups! If your trying to watch what you eat or just want to know how much of something you need for a recipe this is the scale for you. It's easy to use and has easy to touch buttons and also comes with well written directions. I love this scale and will be my go to scale from now on. If your interested in this product it can be purchased HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment