Monday, February 16, 2015

26 Piece Drawing and Sketching Pencils Set By Colore


  

 My son has been wanting an art set like this for a while now. I checked out a few department stores in my area and there prices were OUT OF THIS WORLD. My son really loves to sketch and shade and these are perfect for that. This is a very high quality set my sons uncle who teaches and art class was over and he said this a really great beginner kit for him.

  
            
   

     This is a 26 piece set that consists of -

12 graphite pencils in varying grades of hardness (5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B)

- 3 charcoal pencils in soft, medium and hard grades

- 1 soft graphite sketching pencil

- 3 graphite and 3 charcoal sticks in soft, medium and hard grades

- 1 sharpener and 1 plastic eraser for graphites

- 1 sharpener and 1 kneaded eraser for charcoals


   So it is going to contain all you need for creating amazing artwork. I received this item at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions stated here are based solely off of experiences that I or someone I know personally has had with the product.


If you would like to order your own set all you need to do is click here to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment