Monday, February 16, 2015

Organic Vanilla Lip Balm







Lips are my favorite part of the body. To me you can tell a lot about a person just from their lips. I have a daily regimen of exfoliating my lips and then applying oil and a good lip balm. I am very very picky about what I put on my lips so I wasn't to sure how I would feel about this Organic Lip Balm by Yeouth.

This lip balm goes on nice and smoothly and isn't oily at all it absorbs right into your skin immediately moisturizing Usually it takes a few times for me to see a difference in a product while I am testing them out but immediately after using this I could feel my lips getting softer. I generally reapply lip balm probably 6-7 times a day and with this brand it completely cut that in half.

This came with a set of 5 so it will last a long long time or you can do what I did and share with all your friends! The Organic Vanilla Lip Balm came right on time and was packaged nicely. I would definitely buy this product again. It is made with high quality ingredients and works amazing. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange of an honest and unbiased review. The discount has zero effect on my opinion and anything stated is my thoughts, opinion, or experience with the product.


If you would like to purchase this product for yourself all you need to do is click here and order.

No comments:

Post a Comment