Monday, February 23, 2015

Too Many Anti-Oxidants... NEVER

I got these because I was really wanting to start getting healthier and I wanted to get all the extra anti-oxidants that I could get. While this isn't one of those things that I can pin point it to being TheraCherry 100% I can say since I have been taking TheraCherry I have  not been sick once and I have actually felt a little more energized  since I started taking them. I generally have a low immune system so I am getting sick all the time. So the only conclusion I can come to is that it's TheraCherry helping since I have not changed anything else in my daily routine.

The company claims TheraCherry are good for the following things:
Want it Tuesday, Feb. 24? Order within 24 hrs 24 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
Top Choice For Sufferers of Fibromyalgia, Gout, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Bursitis and Other Painful Conditions.
Highest Natural Source of Melatonin Improves Sleep and Helps Avoid Jet Lag and Daytime Drowsiness.
Proven Studies Show Taking TheraCherry Reduces Pain, Tryglyceride and Stress Levels After Exercise.
Over 100 Xs More ORAC Antioxidant Potency Than Whole Tart Cherries and Blueberries.
100% Made In The U.S.A From Montmorency Tart Cherries With High Level Of Anthocyanin Cherry Skins.

I did notice a couple of things so far like getting rid of daytime drowsiness so I am excited to see how well these work with some of my other problems after a few months of taking them.

I am one of those people that have a hard time with swallowing pills and I had no problems taking them. I didn't have to take them with milk or food to keep from having an upset stomach. There is enough pills in the bottle to last you a month. I had no problems with shipping and delivery what so ever and I would by from Relief-Mart Inc in the future.

I received this product at a discounted price. This has zero effect on my opinion of the pills. Discount or not when I purchase something I expect it to work well! I give my reviews/ratings based solely on my individual experience with the product. If you would like to give these awesome pills a try for yourself you can do so by going to amazon and placing an order here.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment