Monday, February 9, 2015

Organic Super Antioxidant Face Moisturizer

I received an opportunity to review this product at a discounted price and was super excited because of all the natural ingredients.  I knew about a few of them helping the hydration of your skin but I have never heard of things like Bearberry. The list of ingredients in this is quite astounding.

 I have been using this product for about three days and thought it was time to write a review. I have serious sensitive skin and the majority of creams, lotions, and serums do nothing but give me either acne or a big RED itchy rash. 

The first time I applied this to my skin. It felt AMAZING. It was non greasy and absorbed nicely. My face felt totally refreshed. Just touching my face it felt smoother than before. Within a few days my face was brighter and not as dull looking as before. There was also no harsh smell that came along with it. This product was packaged appropriately and showed up at my house on time.If you would like to try this out for yourself you can click on the link below to order.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN4ZX2A/ref=pdp_new_dp_review

No comments:

Post a Comment