Monday, February 9, 2015

Clover Tea Infuser Magenta.. Oh so cute

This is so so cute. I just loved the deep color magenta. It really is just as vibrant as it is in the picture. I drink A LOT of herbal teal and have bought a whole bunch of tea infusers in my life.I go to the Health food store all the time and buy loose tea. This makes a delicious perfectly brewed cup of tea each time.

 The drip tray is new to me I have never owned a tea infuser with a drip tray. What a cool idea. Now I dont have to go and get my tea from the kitchen after it is done brewing. I can simply just take the infuser out and let it sit on the tray until I am done drinking. 


This would be perfect to throw in a gift basket for any holiday. I received this Clover Tea Infuser for a discounted price in exchange of me writing an honest and unbiased review. This no way at all effects my thoughts or opinion about the product anything I have stated is my 100% my own opinion.

If you would like to buy your own Magenta Clover tea Infuser you can do so by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment