Friday, February 13, 2015

AmaziPro8 Fashion Jewelry Sets




First off I wanted to state that I received this product at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review of the jewelry set. The seller was very honest with me that this set runs small. This was fine for me because it was a gift to my 5 year old daughter. The set arrived at my door very quickly and actually was more beautiful than the pictures show. My daughters favorite color is pink and of course she was bouncing off the walls when she realized this was for her.



      The whole set is really very nice! She loves when she is outside playing and can see the sun reflect of her "diamonds'. The bracelet fit around her wrist perfectly. There was no worry of it sliding off and getting lost while she was playing at school. The necklace was also a perfect fit for her neck. Not too long and not too short. The earrings in the set surprised me. We usually have problems with her ears getting red and irritated but with these she wore them all day and her ears were fine. I have not used the phone jewel yet but plan on giving that to my teenage daughter since she is phone crazy!

 I think this is a wonderful gift set for young girls. I would however keep in mind that these run small and will not fit the average adult.



If you would like to order a set like this all you need to do is click here and place your order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment