Monday, February 9, 2015

MaxxFoam Teeth Whitener

I have been using MaxxFoam twice a day for about a week. I have noticed a significant change in the color of my teeth. I don't smoke but I am a BIG coffee drinker which tends to stain your teeth after time. 

 I think it is more convenient then the whitening strips I have used in the past. I could never keep them on the entire time that it said to on the directions. It also didn't affect my gums! Some of the strips I have used my gums were literally sore for days.


 Some other tooth whiteners can seriously cost an arm and a leg and you don' t always get results from them but this is a great price and has last me just as long as the other whiteners I have bought in the past. 

I received this product at a discounted price but that does not effect my views on this product in any way. All thoughts and opinions stated here are solely my own. If you would like to purchase MaxxFoam for yourself all you need to do is click the link below to order.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GTWEU7C/ref=pdp_new_dp_rating

No comments:

Post a Comment