Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Radiant Complex Lash & Brow Serum

Ugh I have major JEALOUSY issue with girls who have nice full eyelashes. Mine have always been so thin and weak! I have tried some serums for my eyelashes before and some worked really well and others not so much. First off I can only tell you how this works for eyelashes because I work day and night trying to get RID of my eyebrow hair I really don't need to add more.



I am not one of those girls who can apply fake eyelashes and make them look amazing! respect to you girls that can because mine come out uneven and I have even had them fall off in public before. Talk about EMBARRASSING! So I need a easy to apply, get my lashes long thick and beautiful alternative.

If you are expecting to see a difference right away your not going to with this product! There are primers you can buy to help make your eyelashes look fuller while you wait. They won't regenerate your growth like this product though! So having both would be very beneficial. I did not see any results at all until 3 weeks of use and then I started seeing that my lashes looked fuller and longer without mascara.





I have relatively sensitive skin and I didn't have any issues with skin irritation what so ever with Radiant Complex Lash &Brow Serum. This is my first purchase with the company and a very positive purchase! Everything showed up on time and the product worked great. I did receive this product at a discounted price which has zero effect on my review and rating. All thoughts and opinions stated are based solely off of my own experiences with this product.

If you would like to give this out for yourself all you need to do is click here to place an order

No comments:

Post a Comment