Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ORGANIC Argan Oil

         



I read a lot of these reviews and how people said that they loved this Argan Oil for their skin. I however am absolutely in love with this product for my hair. I have been putting this in my hair twice a day for about a month and a half. Before I started using the Argan oil my hair was literally breaking and falling out! Since using my hair has become strong and healthy. I now enjoy the fact that I can brush my hair without leaving a ton of hair in the brush.

I don't use Argan oil much on my skin well except my hand when I am rubbing it through my hair so I have super soft hands from it. My husband however, has the ashiest knees known to mankind! I have been rubbing this in his knees nightly and it absorbs right into the skin without leaving a greasy mess and gets rid of the dry flaky skin almost immediately and keeps it moisturized until I apply it again.

I received this product at a discounted price but just because I receive an item for a discount it has no effect on my view of a product. All thoughts and opinions stated here are based 100% solely on my experiences with a product 

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Argan Oil from Teddie Organics all you need to do is click here to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment