Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Real Life Spy Cam!!! Wha??????


   

When I originally purchased this Hidden Spy Pen  I had my kids in mind! When I actually received the item I knew there was no way my kids were even going to get to use it!!!!! I was under the impression this was more of a child's toy but me and my husband discovered something completely different! When we opened the box there was the pen and a charger enclosed. The first thing we did was go ahead and plug it right into our computer to charge.


         

After the pen had charged we put it to the test ( there are easy to follow instructions enclosed)! We tried the actual pen out and it worked well and wrote nice and smoothly. We took pictures and videos galore and then came back and plugged it back in EVERYTHING we recorded was there! Seriously there was so much AWESOMENESS going on with this pen! We had a blast! Everything about my purchase was a positive one! Would I buy from LiBa again! HECK YA! I can only hope they will come out with some new equally as awesome innovative gadgets,

 

I received this item at a discounted price! Just because I received a discount on an item it has no effect on my rating/reviewing I expect all purchases to work as intended with or without a discount! I base all review/ratings 100% off of my experiences with the product! If you would like to purchase this super awesome SPY PEN for yourself or someone you love all you have to do is click here to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment