Saturday, February 14, 2015

Yogimod Yoga Towel



 I received this Yoga Towel yesterday so I thought I would pull it out and see how it worked with my Yoga routine this morning. I have a really nice high end Yoga mat so I actually didn't think that this towel was going to make much of a difference. 

This towel clings to your mat and there is absolutely no sliding what so ever with this on! The strange thing to me at least was all you have to do is lay it there with no velcro, snaps, or any other thing to tie it down, When I stepped on it I was expecting that I would be sliding all over the place. I did put my Yoga socks on this morning to be able to test this out properly. I was so surprised when I started getting really into the poses and the towel stayed where it was supposed too.




I just love the deep purple color that my towel had. I think this would make a perfect gift for your health crazed friends and relatives because I am sure they would LOVE it . My teenage daughter tried my towel out and she was in love asking me to get her one.

This Yoga Towel showed up within the two days I was told it would and packaged nicely. There was no reason for me to contact customer service about any issues. This is my first buy from Yogimod and I am looking forward to being able to purchase more items like this one.




Even though I have only used this once I wanted to throw it in the washer so that I was able to provide an honest review about how this yoga towel washes, I through it in the washer on cold cycle (that's how I was everything) and then in the dryer on fragile and it came out just like it was when it was sent.

I received this item at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review.No promises of a good review were given. All thoughts and opinions stated here are solely my own.

If you would like to purchase your own Yoga Towel you can do so by clicking here and ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment