Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Stay Cool Bamboo Cover

I have known so many people that have bought this pillow and they ABSOLUTELY LOVED it. After reading reviews I knew that I needed to try it out. I wasn't sure if I was going to have the same raving review as everyone else because I am so super finicky with pillows. I get migraines a lot and I notice they come more frequent if I have to sleep with a crappy pillow.

Lets start with when  it arrived. It came packaged all rolled up in a tube shape form. Um ya that was a little weird! After I pulled it out I knew that we were not dealing with an ordinary pillow at all.  So after trying this out for a whole night let me just tell you this! OH WOW!  All those rave reviews they are totally on the money. No tossing and turning and I even woke up with out a migraine. It formed to my head perfectly to make it the most comfortable pillow I have ever slept on in my life.



When I woke up in the morning I was telling my husband how AMAZING this pillow was and told him to try it out for a few minutes! Well that was a bad idea! Within a few minutes he decided that he loved it and absolutely needed one or he was claiming mine. Another great thing to point out is these pillows are hypoallergenic and dust resistant, They are completely machine washable and even come with a 5 year warranty! That is saying A LOT for a pillow. Everything about my purchase was good. Shipped the same day and showed up right on time. I would highly recommend getting one of these Shredded Memory Foam Pillows. I did receive this product at a discount but that  does not effect my review or in any way shape or form. Money is money! Discount or not! I only put ratings that I feel fit for the product. If you would like to try one of the awesome pillows out for yourself just click right here to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment