Thursday, February 26, 2015

Poof Be Gone



          

I have been using this for a while now and have seen some pretty good results with it. I actually purchased this to see if it would help with my stretch marks on my belly. I have a normal amount after having five children but still am very self cautious about them. Since I read about this product before I bought it I was not expecting any type of results right away.

The cream was a nice smooth consistency and it absorbed into my skin right away leaving no gross greasiness at all just nice smooth skin. There was not much of a scent so if you are scent sensitive you won't have to worry about that with this and the best part of all I could see my stretch marks gradually disappearing. It did take a while before I seen significant results but Trinity didn't claim to be some miracle work overnight cream so I was expecting that. Shipping was FAST! The Scar and Blemish Remover shipped the same day I ordered it and showed up right on time.

Bottom Line: Would I come back and do business again? Yes I would! I was very very please with my purchase and would recommend this Sca and Blemish remover to my close personal friends and family.I received a discount on this product to provide an honest and unbiased review. That discount has zero sway over my rating/review. I expect all products to perform like they are described.If you would like to try this out for yourself you can do so by clicking here and ordering on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment