Thursday, February 5, 2015

LED Flashlight by Superior Light Flashlight

I  received an opportunity to review this LED flashlight at a discounted price. My husband can NEVER have enough flashlights and this looked like something he would really like. This arrived right on time and the product was EXACTLY like advertised. 





This flashlight takes three double A batteries. The model itself is a nice sleek light weight design. It's very easy to carry around any place with you! The light itself is bright and allows you to see a good ways around you at night. Not only did my husband love this but also my son. He asked me after using his Dads to buy him one. 

If you would like to purchase this awesome LED flashlight by Superior Light Flashlight all you have to do is click on the link below and order one for yourself.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MLBX8B4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_16

No comments:

Post a Comment