Thursday, February 26, 2015

Metallic Tattoos... A little too much bling or just the right amount


                       

I actually picked these up  having a few people in mind that would really love them but when they arrived it was a different story! Having a house full of kids is great until mail comes and your trying to hide things from them to give to other relatives. My 2 daughters were really excited about these so I caved in and let them try them out.


                 

These were easy enough to put on that my 5 year old put hers on by herself! There was absolutely no peeling with putting them on is what impressed me. I have bought tons of temporary tattoos and the majority ended up peeling while applying. These lasted a long time! Even after showering multiple times they still looked great. Shipping and delivery was fast and I would definitely purchase these again without hesitation. I received a discount on this product to provide an honest and unbiased review. That discount has zero sway over my rating/review. I expect all products to perform like they are described. If you want to try these out for yourself all you have to do is head over to Amazon and click here to place an order.

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment